How to Play Three Men's Morris
Three Men’s Morris is a simple strategy game played by the ancient Romans.
Phase 1: Place the Pieces
- Each player gets 3 pieces and take turns placing them on the board with the intention of trying to make 3 in a row.
- Pieces should be placed on any place where there is an intersection of lines (corners included).
Phase 2: Move the Pieces
- Once all the pieces are placed, the first player moves one of its pieces.
- A piece can move along a line to an adjacent point.
- Players take turns moving their pieces until someone gets three in a row.
The first player to make three in a row wins.